JPA Brenson Lawlor- Chartered Accountants- Dublin
Due to expansion our closing date for our Graduate Recruitment Programme has now been extended.
Applcations are now being accepted up until 26th FEBRUARY 2021
About Our Firm
JPA Brenson Lawlor with two offices in Donnybrook, Dublin 4 and Capel Street, Dublin 1 is a top twenty firm of chartered accountants, business and taxation advisors. We currently employee over 80 staff and are continually growing. Specialising in the provision of accounting, auditing, taxation and business advisory services to medium and large clients from a wide variety of business sectors.
We are looking for Graduate trainee accountant to start their training with us. If you are interested in working in a progressive accountancy practice and want to get experience across a broad range of business sectors in a well-tailored program, then our Practice is the one for you.
Our aim is to be the best, so we’re looking for the best. Could that be you? In return we will give you a training second to none. Part of the firm’s ethos is accessibility. If you work with JPA Brenson Lawlor you’ll be one-on-one with the firm’s partners and clients. Our training is very hands-on. We’re also very friendly, something we pride ourselves on. And by the way, we do good social. That friendliness is one of the reasons our clients like us very much. We are very, very down to earth. Our clients also like how professional we are. The professionalism is a key reason we’re growing fast. Trainees with our firm are rewarded with a remuneration package to include salary, all registration, course and examination fees and generous study leave allowance as appropriate.
Reporting to the Partners and Manager’s the successful candidate will work on a broad portfolio of clients across various industries.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with client audits
- Preparation of year-end accounts
- Tax Returns
- Book-keeping & Payroll calculations
- Assisting partners on client assignments
- Accountancy or Business Degree (Advantage) with a minimum of 2.1
- 400 + Leaving cert points or equivalent
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- A desire and commitment to gain an accountancy qualification
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent computer literacy
Benefits. What we can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- On the job training with exposure to a wide range of sectors and sized companies
- Substantial exam support & study leave
- Excellent mentoring and training programme
- An attractive work-life balance
- Opportunities to work across all our service lines, from audit to taxation to business advisory.
- Interaction directly with clients from an early stage.
We are currently looking for:
- Audit & Accounts trainees
- Taxation trainees
If interested in applying
This position will involve a 3 or 3 ½ year training contract.
Send your Cover letter and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org -with Graduate Recrutiment in the subject line.
Please indicate on your covering letter which area you wish to apply for.
Closing date 28th February 2021
Selected candidates will only be called for an interview