JPA Brenson Lawlor are a top 20 accountancy firm based in Dublin and are currently looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Executive to provide outsourced payroll processing to our clients. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Payroll team becoming involved in all aspects of our client’s payrolls. You will require previous experience working within a payroll bureau and / or in a professional Firm environment providing payroll services.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years payroll administration experience in a busy environment
- Experience implementing new payroll systems, weekly and monthly
- Experience with systems such as Thesaurus, Sage Micropay and Brightpay.
- Experience of large volume and/or multiple payrolls
- Experience in process for Registration of new employees for clients and assisting with registration for MyAccount
- Knowledge of relevant PRSI/Tax legislation / BIK, share awards, pension, cycle to work and other voluntary and statutory deductions
- Process the monthly PAYE Submissions on ROS
- Carry out payroll reconciliations using Excel
- Processing payment of net pay via EFT and Internet banking
- Providing secure payslips for all employees
- The ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Dealing with client queries to provide an excellent service
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to multitask
- Positive Team player
- Excellent IT skills with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- The Payroll Executive IPASS qualification is preferable
- IPASS qualified preferrable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain and grow internal and client relationships.
- Previous experience working in a payroll Bureau environment preferable.
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work productively within a team.
- Proven experience working within a highly confidential and or regulated environment.
- Excellent customer service with the ability to maintain and grow client relationships.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under time pressure.
- Fluency in both written & spoken English
- Excellent IT skills
- IPASS qualified
If interested in applying
Send your Cover letter and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates will only be called for an interview