Tax Planning Senior – JPA Brenson Lawlor Limited
Due to the continued expansion of our tax planning and compliance functions, we are looking for a strong tax senior that will fit into an evolving team of professionals to provide effective and timely taxation services to our clients.
The role is to primarily assist in the provision and coordination of tax planning and non-compliance services for a list of clients. The successful candidate will have relevant tax planning experience in areas such as corporate restructurings and M&A type transactions.
The successful candidate must be proficient in the provision of client services and will have strong communication skills.
- Provide tax assistance to the Tax Partner and a Tax Director with advising clients on proposed transactions.
- Liaise with clients and other departments within JPA Brenson Lawlor Limited.
- Assist with the organisation and development of the tax planning function.
- Assist with Revenue interventions.
- Deal with queries from clients on all tax matters.
- You will hold a Tax qualification or Accountancy qualification - AITI/ CTC or both AITI/ CTC & ACA qualified
- Qualified within a training practice with minimum 2 years Tax Planning experience
- Experience with building a relationship with clients offering tax advice.
- Strong communicator with demonstrated ability to work as part of a successful team
- Strong corporate tax and capital gains tax technical knowledge
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org