JPA Brenson Lawlor House Argyle Square Morehampton Road Dublin 4 D04 W9W7 Ireland
+353 1 6689760
Follow us on twitter
Join us on linkedIn
JPA Brenson Lawlor
Business Assurance & Audit Services
VAT & RCT
Property Tax Planning
Restructuring and Insolvency Services
Corporate Legal Services
Companies Act Timeline
Companies Act 2014
Mergers, Acquisitions & Disposals
Banking & Fundraising
Passing on Family Business (Succession)
Share & Business Valuations
Strategic Business Analysis
Locating in Ireland
Tweets by @BrensonLawlor
2017 to see largest number of pharmacy transactions in a decade
- Jason Bradshaw, Corporate Finance Partner, IPU Review August 2017
Low Fair Deals a real bed blocker
- Jason Bradshaw, Corporate Finance Partner, Irish Times 25th January 2017
Heir and Assign
- Michael O'Leary, Tax Partner, examines the issue of succession and whether the successor will be up to the job.
Companies Act 2014 Ebooklet
Spinning Plates 2015 - Business for Pharmacy
The Life of a Trainee
- Patrycja Krawczyk, finalist in a completion organised by Dr. Peter Rojek Academic Foundation for Accounting and Auditing in Poland, talks about her internship with JPA Brenson Lawlor in Ireland.
JPA Brenson Lawlor announces new Managing Partner
'Practice Makes Perfect'
- Accountancy Ireland August 2014 - read full article
Court Approves Survival Plan for Mount Wolseley - read full details
Mount Wolseley Exits Examinership - read full story
'Mergers in the Community Pharmacy Sector?'
2014 Helix Health Pharmacist Awards - JPA Brenson Lawlor lends its support - see
'In the Family'
Thomas McDonald looks at six steps to securing the survival of family pharmacies