Our Corporate Finance Department assists either potential purchasers or sellers achieve their best possible outcomes. Stages in an acquisition/merger/disposal assignment typically include:
- Establishment of criteria
- Identification of targets
- Evaluation of potential targets
- Formulation of a guide consideration (price)/agreement of consideration
- Structuring and sourcing of financial package
- Negotiations with potential buyers/sellers
- Management of the entire process
- Post completion deal issues
- We work closely with banks, solicitors and other advisors
- We provide structured taxation advise with a view to minimising taxation liabilities throughout
- We aim that each deal is completed on the best possible terms for our clients
Would you like to buy? Our Corporate Finance Department will research and identify suitable targets and negotiate on your behalf liaising directly with third parties to ensure that we get the best deal for you. Would you like to sell? Similarly we advise clients on how to maximise the value of a business at sale, providing specialist advice throughout the sale process, from day one - discussing all the options, valuing your business and identifying potential acquirers or investors - through to completing the transaction.
Have a ‘no obligations chat with Thomas McDonald, partner in charge of our Corporate Finance Department about your specific requirements and how we can best deliver for you.