Accountability and accuracy are important to every business. The maintenance of proper books and records is a legal responsibility and is imperative since key decisions are often made on the basis of financial information.
Businesses and their owners can only make meaningful plans for the future if they have an accurate and reliable picture of what has been achieved in the recent past. Our experienced team can provide a range of accounting services to companies, partnerships and sole traders to facilitate this. We are flexible in our service to suit your requirements. Services include the following:
- Completion of financial statements for the year
- Producing regular management accounts (monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly etc.) to help assess the financial performance of your business
- Regular business meetings as required
- Age debtors and creditors reports provided on a monthly or bi-monthly basis. Additional information such as bank reconciliations, trial balance, fixed asset register can be provided as required
- Preparation and submission of VAT 3 Returns to the Revenue Commissioners bi-monthly or annually as required
- Dealing with all revenue correspondence received
- Bank, company credit cards and cash reconciled
- Liaising with Revenue on PAYE/PRSI or VAT revenue audits
- Monthly or bi-monthly processing of all business transactions including supplier invoices and credit notes, sales invoices and credit notes, bank payments and lodgements
- Completion of monthly sub-contractor returns if required
- Completing statistical returns if required by CSO
Our experienced payroll team can provide a comprehensive and cost effective payroll service to your business regardless of size. We tailor our service to suit your requirements and take care of any payroll issues leaving you free to concentrate on your company's main business. Services can include the following:
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly processing of all salaries, wages, commission etc.
- Printed payslips for all employees
- Assurance that all staff are paid on time via electronic bank transfer if requested
- Payroll reports e.g. gross to net report, various payroll deductions, monthly summary of cumulative PAYE/PRSI position etc.
- Payroll telephone support for employers
- P30s (breakdown of PAYE/PRSI liability) completed monthly - preparation and submission of return to the Collector General by the 14th of the following month
- Setting up a monthly PAYE/PRSI direct debit to cover the PAYE/PRSI liability arising
- Preparation of P45s on start and/or termination of employment and annual P60s
- Preparation of annual P35 year-end returns
For More Information See Here